Updated: September 3, 2007
SRAS believes that your information belongs to you and you alone. Within this page, we detail the reasons why we ask you for information, what we do to keep your information secure, and how we use your information.
What Data We Collect and Why
- SRAS collects personal information when you register on our site for our newsletter or our testing services. This is necessary because without an account on the SRAS database, it is impossible for us to provide these services to you.
- SRAS also collects additional information, including passport information, from those who enroll in our programs in order to meet the needs of various governments and institutions that issue invitations, visas, university enrollment, and other services and documents.
Use and Disclosure of Information
- SRAS may share information with universities and government organs if those institutions require such information to provide services you have requested from us or as otherwise required by law.
- SRAS will never share or sell information to any third party, excepting general statistics such as the number of subscribers to our newsletter or how many people attend our programs.
- SRAS stores all information on secure servers located inside the U.S.
- SRAS processes information on servers located inside the U.S. and in other countries.
- An internet protocol address ("IP Address") is a number automatically assigned to your computer on connecting to the Internet. SRAS will make a record of your IP Address and may use it for administrative, security and statistical purposes.
- We offer you choices regarding whether to provide information, whenever reasonably possible.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it if you desire, whenever reasonably possible.
If you have additional questions, please contact us any time. Or write to us at:
c/o Renee Stillings
117 Marva Oaks Drive
Woodside, CA 94062